Become a courier
COVID 19 UPDATE - We have had a huge amount of applications recently, your more than welcome to apply however please don't contact us by email/calling in regards to positions. We will email out to our applicants list if positions become available. We are not accepting applications for part time work just across the virus period.
Our goal is simply to deliver goods and freight in a sustainable and efficient way.
We asked some of our existing couriers why the love this job and working for Pedal & Post
- The joy of working outdoors in a constantly changing, dynamic environment
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Independence and freedom out on the road, making your own decisions on the fly, managing resources, and route planning for maximum efficiency
- Meeting new people everyday (who are always pleased to see you!) against the back drop of one of the UK's most beautiful cities
- Physically rewarding - never having to feel guilty for not going to the gym or enjoying that extra piece of cake!
- High level of variance across an exciting range of bikes, deliveries, and clients
- Being actively involved with an environmentally conscious, highly 'Green' company, providing Eco-friendly and sustainable logistics and transportation while improving living standards for all