Pedal & Post round up for 2018!
What a year its been
Instead of a lengthy post, photos speak a thousand words so heres a huge collage of our team and some of the more ridiuclous moments of 2018 for us (which will go up in our staff room after christmas)
Without all of the fantastic people in our team we have riding, we wouldnt be able to deliver over 75,000 goods across oxford, from parcels to veg boxes to urgent medical goods. They've braved all kinds of weather from heat waves to ice rain to make these deliveries happen, all human powered and zero emission!
Some Highlights though:
- We've rescued a cat called "Spokes" hes also bitten every courier already
- Expanded our depot to twice the size this year
- Expanded our cargo fleet from 7 bikes to 12 including e-bikes and trailers
- Work with over 55 local business's and clients for same day and multi-drop saving between 15-20 tons of co2
- Delivered over 50,000 parcels the "last mile" for Yodel saving 12 tons of Co2
- Helped a whole range of companies start up and grow from our self storage and warehousing
- Keeping up our 100% solar powered office!
- Making huge leaps and bounds on our technical side and software to improve our service
- Used GPS trackers to map out our most used routes to hopefully push for improving cycle infrastructure in Oxford
- Campaigned alongside some fantastic organisiations for improvements to cycle infrastructure in Oxford to hopefully make a difference
- Drunk a whole load of coffee and ridden a hell of a lot of miles on cargo bikes as we do every year!
We'll be back in 2019 with some further ambitious plans to expand what we're doing and we will be looking for more team members, so please do get in touch
From all of us, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!